If you are a member of one of our great alumni chapters, you’ve probably received this year’s membership gift. If you haven’t yet, we hope you’re anticipating the arrival of these stunning, full-color calendars.
While we absolutely love the pictures taken by campus photographer Tim Barcus (@TrumanPhotos), we want to make these gifts more personal for 2015. Break out those cameras (and no, Instagram doesn’t count) and show us the breathtaking pictures you’ve taken in and around campus. Truman has such a beautiful campus we could not think of any better way to display it year-round!
Here’s what we need you to do:
• Take a high quality photo so it can be enlarged.
• Get it to us in the following ways: email@example.com, mail it to the Advancement Office addressed to Alumni Director Denise Smith, or fill out the form at alumni.truman.edu.
• Tell us in the letter/email/form why you love Truman, and why we should use your photo.
• Remember, we need photos for each month of the year, and front/back covers.
• Get creative! (Deadline for 2015 calendar photo submissions is July 31.)
We will notify the winners in August. Photographers not only will get a copy of the finished product, but a chance to be part of Truman history! Pictures used in the calendars will also be entered in a random drawing, and the winning photographer will get some exclusive Truman gear.